Not a Fan

For starters, I want to say that I did appreciate the message that one of my titles had incorrect capitalization. It's never been one of my finer suits so I don't get offended when someone lets me know of these things.

Why I decided to take down my stories is because of the little fact planted in the ToS that this site has the right to make the corrections and edits without the author's consent. That's something that is a huge no-no for me because it's basically tampering.

What would be better is to inform the author: hey, there's something wrong with your work, this is what's wrong, this is how you can fix it and we highly suggest for you to fix it, thank you.

I'm 40. I don't need shit done for me. Guide me, of course. Inform me. But, don't fucking do it for me.

So, yeah. Since I think I have to email them to terminate my account, I'll simply just take my stories down and continue posting elsewhere.

If you were a fan, I apologize. But, you can find me elsewhere if you're truly interested in reading anything of mine.

Wattpad: Mrs_Manhunter_Jonzz
Adult-fanfiction: KoKoa_B
AO3: J_Linz
Deviant Art: Ms-Manhunter
Booksie and BooksieSilk, FFN and Fiction Press, Tablo, Inkitt, Writersky, Penana, Scriggler: J Linz
January 8th, 2018 at 02:54am