Hi, Mibba!

Eating: Popcorn.
Drinking: I'm not even going to answer this anymore.
Listening to: Illegal/Dimple by BTS because it's the theme of the story I'm currently working on.
Working on: Paris in the Rain


_____

HI MIBBA, WHAT'S THE UPS, FRIENDOS?

I just got done fighting my whole afternoon away for only 2,700 words, but you know. Who's counting? Oh yeah, me.

I'm proud of myself for sticking to it though, and I'm not going to go back and look at the chapters to edit them now, because I'll start editing the crap out of them and before I turn around it will be 6am and I'll have to attempt to do laundry and all the other miscellaneous nonsense I have to do before work tomorrow, and just no.

I need to stop while I'm ahead.

I do feel really, really good about the fact that I am still actively writing, considering it's been more than 3 months now, and I was going in spurts of 2 months on, 6 off before I left Mibba the second time. Honestly I'm really enjoying the challenge and supporting everyone.

Speaking of that, you should join if you want!

Or don't if you don't of course. I STILL LOVE YOU ANYWAY.

_____

I also just realized I really need to update my words counts on the forum, I haven't been keeping up with that the way I should. Ah well. I'll get there.

_____

Short blog is short, but I'm half considering going to Wal*Mart to get pizza to bake, half considering turning into a blob and shutting my brain off.

What to do?

I'll figure it out shortly, I suppose

_____

I hope you all are having great days/nights so far!
January 16th, 2018 at 02:27am