Plans, Plans, Plans.

I've stated before that all of my plans fall apart. Whenever I feel that things are going to go well something happens. For instance I had this plan of getting a loan for a car, getting a second job, in a few months having enough to move and eventually end up saving my rotting friendship that is failing probably because I'm such a terrible person throughout. It's a pretty simple plan, right? What could go wrong? Oh, how I hate testing the fates.

So, my job is on the line. Not only my job but the three of my co-workers and two managers. Which is something so bullshit. So, last May we had this customer who was adamant about having her card information kept on file. Because she's too busy to be answering phones to approve payments, didn't want to get her employees an extra card, nor did she want to open account with us. So, our policy is we don't normally keep that kind of information. Too much of a security risk. Well, I got a manager involved which said as long as she signs a form we can keep it. Basically form stated that two people were allowed to use said card when they came in. Well, a few months passed and they wanted to give us gift cards as a form of appreciation. We turned them down at first, they aren't allowed. But they went to a manager and they said as long as we don't tell other co-workers we should be fine.

We accepted them, four of us got $25.00 gift cards. Then there was a second wave of gift cards, again we tried to decline them. So, another $25.00, times four. We thought nothing of it. Some people were fired from her company and whatever and now she's claiming $20,000.00 of gift card and unapproved purchases.

The manager I got an approval from says he doesn't remember it. He doesn't know anything about gift cards. He barely knows the customer that we're talking about. The owner of the card said she did not want to be bothered. I don't see how any of this is our fault. Maybe if she had done things the way we suggested before. Maybe if she had been more hands on. Maybe had she paid more attention to her invoices. She's just flipping fucking mobile homes... mobile fucking homes.

And thus, I may lose my job because out manager never went and told our main store manager. He never ran any of this by him and he is claiming that he knows nothing. It's great when your direct supervisor does not have your back. It makes you feel so secure.

I'm on vacation and I had to go in yesterday to write a statement. You know what also sucks, we gave this lady ALL of her folders with ALL of her invoices that we kept last Thursday. We told her we shredded her cards, which she got mad at us for. Like... lady, the two people you approved of have been fired, which means our prior agreement is void so we had to shred your cards. So, right now she's lawyering up, and I'm spending the rest of my vacation wondering if I'm going to have a job to go back to.

Image


I was planning to continue an old story and... the ideas are there but the words won't come so I think I may just nix all of my on-going stories that I started and never finished years ago. I think I should just come up with all new ideas. I'm not the same person I was before, so maybe I just can't focus on those old stories. I feel sort of bad but... it is what it is.

Because of RPing with a friend I have found a reknewed love for my dear BAP... My bias has wrecked himself back into my thoughts and even dreams.

Image


I hate this guy... It's not right. His voice, his fair, it all isn't right. So, I have a smidge of an idea. Think fairy tales meet night mares. I've started the planning process, but I do need to go through with just deleting everything off my page so that I can just look and not feel pressured by all of my unfulfilled promises to those characters.

Image


To distract myself and make myself so not as worried over my job and all of my shortcomings, I'm going to go and play a game... perhaps Sims 4, WoW, or even... idk maybe I'll make that purchase for binding of isaac, since nothing says I love me like playing a devilish game that loves to fuck over people.

β€œIt's amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.”
― John Guare
January 24th, 2018 at 11:36pm