Feeling alone

Hey. This is not going to me a exciting journal entry. So if you are looking for a happy one you might want to move on to the next one. So today i got to school from the weekend were i had not seen any of my friends but that was my fault because i had to work and go to family stuff. Anywho so i got to school and i was Late so i missed my friend Kelly who i wanted to talk to because she went away and i want to know how her weekend was. But that was ok because i knew that i would see her at break (15 min between 1st and 2nd period class). And when i walked up to my locker the first thing i hear is " We had make up sex" that is what my friend kelly said. I am not one of those people to like these kind of conversations. Anyways i said "Oh well that is a wired thing to here fist when i walk up to my locker from my friends."

Then one of my other friends Kylie said "Oh well you should know that about us because that is the way we are." I told her that i don't like talking about that kind of stuff and that i was going to leave. I had to head to 2nd period anyways. Then i didn't see any of my friends till 2 periods later. So my lunch is 4th period that is when i saw my friend Kylie. The thing is she never acted like i was there. she said to our friend Steve for him to wait for her and just walked right by me when i was standing there next to her.

I guess i should tell the two girls i am talking about are gay and i am not but i don't have anything against them they are my friends. But like i said i feel left out because it seem just because that i am not gay means that i am not impotent. This is more about my friend Kylie because she is the one acting weird. Kelly seems to be fine but she is kinda acting wired to. I don't know about this i just feel like there is nothing for me to do about this but i feel like i am losing my friends over something dumb.

Well thanks for reading this because all it is, is me ranting on about my life that is worthless and a wast of time.

Rebecca
xoxo
October 23rd, 2007 at 01:44am