Hey Everyone

Hi everyone, been a long time.

Got some new stuff to tell you all, if you have a minute to read this. First off, a few days ago, my grandma been gone for ten years and my grandpa been gone two years now.

I'm on Wattpad, so if you guys want to check out what I'm writing on there, go for it; username TanaRw.

I'm looking at collage classes, which is great, it'll give me more to do with my life, then working at the dead end job I've been at, thanks to my Uncle ex girlfriend, who is freaking nuts. We aren't talking, funny crazy or that, "haha your messed up, but I like you". No we are talking total sico, nut case. Her daughter was on Dog the Bounty Hunter (I'm not kidding, she was). My uncle ex didn't even tell the job she was at, that she was quitting till I told them what was up and then she was all "they call me all the time, they want me back" no you crazy nut, they want the freaking keys back.

My mom went crazy on some guy she clamed to be her "soul mate". Long story short, the reason I have no boyfriend, is because I'm scared I'll turn into a hoe. I don't think I will, because my head isn't up my ass. But you never know.

My sister getting better, she acting like mom though, with the hole guy thing. The guy a dirt bag, we all told her this over and over again, kept going back to him and then this happened the third time and then she finally broke it off. I love her, don't get me wrong, but she a slow learner some times.

My brother moving back from where he is, his girlfriend is still crazy and my niece is acting out at school. But that is mostly because my brother and his girlfriend get in fights.

Well that's about it. Any questions?
January 28th, 2018 at 03:51am