Get Recc'd Poetry Edition II // My Dog's Nosebleed // Making the Most of Tomorrow.

Eating: Butternut squash soup with spaetzels.
Drinking: Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-epsi.
Listening to: Sunshine Riptide by Fall Out Boy
Working on: The sequel no one asked for. Forgive me, I'm just a sinner on the Internet.


_____

Hi, Mibba!

How is everyone? Good, I hope?

I had a pretty long day at work today. It was slow for a Saturday. But such is life in retail in mid/end-January.

One thing that did happen was that apparently this lady came in and hid her business cards on our shelves in random places, instead of asking if we would hand them out or if we have a community board/relations type thing where she could put them. We do have such a thing. Way to build a relationship with a small business that could be a potential ally for you.

Not.

Needless to say, we hunted down all of the cards and threw them out. What a wild ride that was. I'm sure we all looked like lunatics to whoever may have been watching the cameras from the home office, flipping over bags, looking inside bowls, shaking out squeaky toys.

Yeah, good times.

_____

My one dog had a nose bleed today. Well, had a really bad nose bleed that has mostly stopped but is still faint. I called her doctor, and she said as long as she's not openly bleeding from it like she was this morning, we just need to monitor her until Monday when her appointment is, though obviously I can call the doctor and take her in on emergency if it happens again.

It was just really strange. And of course it happened while I was gone and my husband was sending me pictures that looked like the scene of a murder.

It made the day more interesting, for lack of a better word.
_____

Anyway, enough about my really weird day. Who's up for some poetry? Everyone?

Good.

Then let us...

Get Recc'd!

Image

Poetry Edition II

Icarus Falls for the Sun

Loving You for You

A Short Rant

The Fire Inside Me

Korea

Me the Moon

Fait Accompli

Natural Disaster

These are all such beautiful, unique pieces. But don't just take my word for it! Go witness their beauty yourselves.

_____

So tomorrow is going to be a good day. A fantastic day. I have everything planned out so that I can feel accomplished but not overwhelmed; be relaxed, but get stuff done.

I've got my little plan and I'm sticking to it, by dabblit.

This blog really deserves more GIFs, but honestly I'm too lazy to put them in, what have I become? I've let you all down, Mibba. I've failed you.

Will I ever be forgiven?

Tune in next time to catch the epic conclusion of the thrilling saga.


_____

Anyway, I'm off to work on stuff and things. I hope that if your days/nights aren't fantastic, that changes immediately.
January 28th, 2018 at 04:42am