Avenged Sevenfold with Breaking Benjamin and Bullet for My Valentine!

So Friday night I saw Avenged Sevenfold again with Breaking Benjamin and Bullet for My Valentine and I had such a good time! It was my first time to see Breaking Benjamin and Bullet for My Valentine and they were just as good as I'd hoped they would be. I had a VIP package so I got to go into the Paradigm lounge and thanks to the early entry, I managed to snag a front row spot for the first time ever! It was so nice not having to try and see over other people, I'll tell you. I got a wink from Johnny and Zacky tossed a pick specifically to me but it fell on the ground and the security guard gave to somebody else.

The only bad part about the whole evening was when we left and I got a little turned around because we left on the opposite side of the arena we came in on and it took me like fifteen minutes to find my car. In the cold, at midnight. But at least I ran into one of my friends from college and he wandered around with me so I wasn't alone lol.

Anyway! Here are some of my favorite pictures!

Image

Image

Image
I always manage to get one of Brian making a face and it looks like this was no exception haha.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Excuse my awkward face, but Zacky's guitar!!!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Zacky looks so enthused.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Okay, so I had a lot of favorites but compared to all the ones I took, this is nothing ::XD:
February 6th, 2018 at 05:59am