My "Ecclectic" Taste in Music. || A Mild Get to Know Me.

Ayo, Mibba!

Image

How are you all today? Good, I hope!

I'm sitting here working on a chapter of Paris in the Rain, basically it's a skeleton where I'm just dumbing everything I'm thinking into and then fleshing it out from there, so it looks really weird and I probably won't get it posted today, but that's okay. Writing is still writing, whether it's posted or not.

Anyway, while I'm doing this, I have one of my playlists going, and it struck me that I have some variety going on, so I'm going to share it just because.

Pray for Me || The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar
Beautiful Corruption || Charlie Puth
No Mercy || PVRIS
Kill v. Maim || Grimes
All We Do || Oh Wonder
Bodies || Pale Seas
Bad Boy || Red Velvet
D.T.M. || Simon Curtis
Sunshine Riptide || Fall Out Boy
Let's Talk About Your Hair || Have Mercy
Red Flavor || Red Velvet

Image

If I may just point out that this is for one, one, character. All freaking over the place. Never ask me to make a playlist for anything, because I would suck at it.

_____

ANYWWHO, back to the real meat of this blog.

I stole this thing from Hina cause I thought it would be fun so let's go.

1. Who are you? (Name, age, where you are in the world)
- My name on Mibba is Gatsby, in real life it's Heather and I hate it to the point that I've considered actually changing it.
- I'm 26, not that you can tell from my immature self.
- I live in the state of corn, AKA Ohio, where the people themselves are actually just stalks of corn in disguise.

2. Who was your first crush/love?

Image

Image Image Image

3. What was the best part of your day today?
Uh, my day was really lame because I didn't do anything but take my dog to the doctor, but I squealed and gasped and fangirled geeked out about this collage for a while, so I guess that.

anvlkasfngb.;sfnae;gs.

4. Do you have a best friend/friends? If so, what’s your favorite memory so far with him/her/them?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. In real life? Not anymore. Honestly I find it really hard to bond with others in real life and generally when I do, some interesting stuff has happened.

On Mibba, my BFF is Hina, and we have a lot of memories, probably my favorite is all of our GIF wars though.

Side note I consider a lot of Mibbians to be my friends, even best friends, but I'm always really worried that I'm annoying, so I would never call you out on it because I'd be afraid it would make you guys uncomfortable.

But know if we talk even a little bit, you're my friend, and if we talk a lot and/or fangirl together, you're a bestie and you're stuck until you tell me to go away.

5. What is your favorite thing to wear/What in your wardrobe are you guilty of wearing the most?
Honestly if I'm not wearing my work clothes I'm wearing leggings and a t-shirt or hoodie because I hike a lot so I guess that?

I also don't go anywhere without my Makoto necklace, so there's that.

6. Do you have any exciting plans for this weekend?
I mean, I'm really excited for the new episode of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens tomorrow, and then I work Saturday. I'm off Sunday and I'm excited for the potential day of writing, but one thing at a time.

7. What’s your job? Or are you in school? Or both? If so, do you like school? If you’re in College, what’s your major? If you’re still in the regular school system (High School, etc) what year are you in and how are you enjoying it?
I am not currently in school though I have debt like I am and I work at a family owned pet store. It's pretty great and I've learned a lot about animal nutrition from it.

What I love best is bonding with pets and owners as well as problem solving and hearing success stories about healthy, happy animals.

8. Do you have a significant other? If so, what are your plans for Valentine’s Day coming up? And if you are single, what are your plans regardless?
I do, I'm actually married.
Valentine's Day is a lame holiday made for guilt tripping IMO, I've never celebrated it, and probably never will. Having a significant other doesn't change that.

9. How old were you when you had your first kiss? What was the experience like?
I was 12 and it was great until the girl it was with decided she was embarrassed of it and decided to spread some nasty rumors about me.

10. How long have you been here on Mibba???
Uhhhmmmm I don't remember exactly because I've taken several hiatuses but I want to say I joined when I was 16/17? So about ten years.

There you have it, more info than you ever wanted on yours truly.

_____

Okay, I'm off to make some food and watch.... something. It's a tie between browsing Youtube and IDOLiSH7, at this point.

I HOPE YOUR DAYS ARE ALL BRIGHT AND WONDERFUL AND IF NOT, I HOPE THEY GET INFINITELY BETTER.
February 9th, 2018 at 12:09am