Some More Resources

Oh look, I changed my layout again. DON'T BLAME ME BLAME THE NEW OFFICIAL ART, UGH.

Hey guys!

How's it going today? I hope you're all doing well. It's been kind of an up and down day for me, but I'm settling down to watch the new episode of Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, eat some food, chill, and then maybe write some more. I got random inspiration for a drabble while I was at work, so I may do something with it, who knows.

Anyway. You likely clicked this for resources, not for my rambling, so I shall give you some resources! I was originally going to add these to my previous resource blog, but I figured I'd make a new one and link this blog in that one so that it's still accessible from the writing challenge thread.

Away we go.

Image

Writing Webpages
- Earnest and ZenPen are minimalist writing webpages with nice fonts and little to no distractions. You can save drafts on Earnest, which is a nice feature to have.

- The Most Dangerous Writing App lets you set a session or word timer and if you stop typing, it counts down until your progress gets taken away.

Resources for Description, Conflict, and Time Passage

- Writing Body Language

- Creating Conflict

- Resources for Describing Characters

- Words to Describe Someone's Voice

- 10 Ways to Progress Time in Your Novel

- The Emotions of Horror

- Editing and Proofreading Cheat Sheet

Encouragement

- 5 Things I've Learned While Writing My First Novel
- Pick Me Ups for Writers
- Things I Try to Remember When I'm Nervous About Writing
- A positive birb for your day.
- Writers, Remember This


More resources in here

I hope you guys get some good use out of them! Personally they've all been coming in really handy for me as I work toward my goals in the writing challenge, which is still open for anyone who would like to join in!

_____

So yeah. I'm off to maybe write. We'll see. I'm taking it easy today because it was a rough night that followed me in to today notice my lack of GIFs, I don't even have the motivation to hunt down the good ones, so what will be will be.

Image

Stay wonderful, Mibba!
February 10th, 2018 at 03:26am