About Lil Ol' Me

Hey friendos.

I like to come back and reintroduce myself to Mibba every few months because I tend to be much less active in blogs and usually just come around to do my board mod and story editing duties, and harass people about contest revival shenanigans. SO I FIGURED what better way than to jump on the "about me" bandwagon and give this a go. I stole this one from Vic, but I have no idea who started it.

1. Who are you? (Name, age, where you are in the world)
I'm Lizz, I'm 23, and I live way up north in fucking freezing cold Canada.

2. Who was your first crush/love?
My best friend's brother when I was like, 6. It lasted for a few years and I thought I was so sneaky about it but everyone knew. Highkey embarrassing when I think back on it. He followed me on instagram recently and I kept laughing thinking how dumb I was.

3. What was the best part of your day today?
I went back to one of my jobs after being away for a month and got to see some people I haven't seen in a while.

4. Do you have a best friend/friends?
Most of my good friends are online. All the OGs know who they are so I'm not gonna list them, and Fae is my zucchini.

5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
I'm a bug fan of oversized flannels (usually ones I steal from my boyfriend), old band tees (also stolen from the boyfriend) and leggings.

6. Do you have any exciting plans for this weekend?
I think I have strep, so probably going to the hospital to get some antibiotics.

7. What’s your job?
Well, I work as a server in a restaurant where I actually get paid, and I'm currently in my final preceptorship in my nursing program, where I work the same hours as a nurse on a unit I get placed on, but I don't get paid for it.

8. Do you have a significant other?
I dooo, me and the doof have been dating for almost 2 years. And, I mean, it's platonically kinda gay with Fae so that counts too.

9. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
18. I didn't even have one of those awkward 5 year old kisses, I was just HECKIN OLD. NO regrets though.

10. How long have you been here on Mibba?
I officially joined November 2009. I moved over in one of the Quizilla migrations just so I could keep reading stories I loved, then I started writing really awful stories, and now here we are, with my tragic romantic drabbles and stories I'll probably never finish.
February 10th, 2018 at 12:21pm