Me, Myself, and I

I'm pretty certain I already have a blog with this title but whatever, I'm not creative.

So I've been refraining from posting on here lately (or I've been posting blogs and then deleting them afterwards) because 1. well, uh, my life isn't interesting enough to write multiple blogs a week and 2. because my ex knows about this and he used to read all my blogs even after we broke up and I'm pretty sure he still does so I don't want him to know anything about what's going on in my life. So this'll probs be deleted at some point.

But since everyone is doing this, I stole this from my babe, Vic!

1. Who are you? (Name, age, where you are in the world)
Raveena, 22, and Arizona, USA.

2. Who was your first crush/love?
I remember this quite vividly unfortunately but his name was Dalton and I had the greatest crush on him in the 2nd grade. And then this bitch told him about it and he was like "uh" so I was embarrassed forever and never spoke to him again lmao.

3. What was the best part of your day today?
I made a gnocchi skillet that tastes really good and I'm super proud of myself since my goal has been to cook something new every week.

4. Do you have a best friend/friends?
I have quite a few! My IRL best friends are a group of 6 in total (me included) and we've grown up together and plan on being together for the rest of our lives. My online friends are all over the place but you all know who you are since I'm too lazy to list you all off. Love y'all anyway heh.

5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
My closet is full out work clothes nowadays but I love just wearing leggings and a shirt. Super comfortable and super cute. I've also been into statement necklaces lately too and my coworkers get a kick out of it and apparently get inspired by my outfits, which makes me feel super cool even though I personally think my taste in fashion is just okay. BUT I'll take it.

6. Do you have any exciting plans for this weekend?
I went out with my best friend yesterday, got hella drunk, had a hella bad experience (PM me if you wanna know it, but just know, men ain't shit), but today has been nice, I've just been sitting around and watching Full House. I cooked lunch today so I'm probably gonna stay watching Full House all day. Tomorrow, my best friend and I are gonna go shopping and go to a coffee shop.

7. What’s your job?
I'm a supply coordinator at U-Haul.

8. Do you have a significant other?
Lol.

9. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
19.

10. How long have you been here on Mibba?
2010 I think. I was a sophomore in high school looking for The Maine fanfiction and the rest is history!
February 11th, 2018 at 12:19am