Appreciation || Get Recc'd Ten

Psst, hey, Mibba.

Image

Well? Did you? You did? Well, guess what.

Image

AND IT'S ALL FOR YOU GUYS.

Seriously, though, at the risk of sounding sappy, I can't express enough how I appreciate each and every one of you and the sense of community I still get every time I'm on Mibba. It may have shrunk, sure. It's definitely less active.

But it's still there. Mibba is one of the few places on the Internet I find myself capable of going to where I don't dread seeing something or having something said that's going to annoy me or grind my gears, and I appreciate that.

It's all because all of you are wonderful.

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all for being so amazing over the years.

_____

Wow that sounded like a goodbye letter.

Image

Av;jafngbsf nope, sorry, you're stuck with me. You wouldn't be able to get rid of me that easily.

Image

Anyway.

I'm currently trying to work on some stuff, but my brain and my current state of mind are failing me, so we may as well...

Get Recc'd!

Image

Here we go!

__

What She Found by Sloan..

Hayden Boswell is attacked in her home following a break in. Afterward, she meets Detective Reese Danvers, who is determined to find the person responsible.

What they find, however, changes everything.


__

A Heart of Roots and Branches by rosamarie.

She was searching—searching for some sign, any sign that this was the home she loved with the entirety of her heart. Except it all felt so wrong now. The angles, the shadows, the smell, even the breeze tangling in her hair. None of it was right. None of it reminded her of happier hours spent awash in the sun, basking in its warmth and comfort. There was just the endless night and the call of the cold stars. Even if, in the daylight hours, she belonged with the forest—to it—it didn’t matter once the sun slipped away. Once night fell, it was the sky that claimed her.

__

Loss by TheDevilsHalo;.

'So I'll sing Hallelujah
You were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah
You're home'


__

Isabelle by JustClara.

And suddenly, for no apparent reason everything started to fall apart too quickly to fix.

__

That's all for now, go show these wonderful stories some love, they are beautiful, thanks for coming out!

Image

_____

I'm off to lurk about on Tumblr some more and maybe go to bed(?). I'm off tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be up to doing some writing.

I hope you all have some awesome nights/days!
February 11th, 2018 at 04:18am