The Mibs Bandwagon

*Stolen from Aliens*

Decided, following her, that I would steal this and do this as sort of re-introduction to whoever is left in the Mibba world. I've seen these going around a lot lately and they seem fun so I wanted to take part, now here we are.

Onto the bandwagon and less of gibberish.

1. Who are you? (Name, age, where you are in the world)
I'm Savannah (Or Ne or Rai), I'm 20 - turning 21 in July, and I'm in a place many knows as the fried chicken state Kentucky.

2. Who was your first crush/love?
I think my first crush was on this guy named Tyler, I went to church with him (no longer religous) when I was like 10 and we "dated" for a bit. Turned out to be a creeper. My first celebrity crush was ugh kill me nowRobert Pattinson from Twilight.

3. What was the best part of your day today?
Finally cleaning my house since I've been out of the house almost every day these last 2 weeks.

4. Do you have a best friend/friends?
I had friends irl, but they all mysteriously vanished and no longer talk to me seriously, wtf did I do?

5. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Anything that accentuates my legs.

6. Do you have any exciting plans for this weekend?
The adult responsibilities of cleaning and working.

7. What’s your job?
I'm a cashier/bagger for Kroger.

8. Do you have a significant other?
I do, I've been married to him for 3yrs and with him for 8.

9. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Honestly, I don't remember.

10. How long have you been here on Mibba?
I joined around my birthday in 2008, so almost 10yrs? I had a separate account when I first started that I no longer have and has been deactivated.

------------------

And as a few bonus questions:

What's your favorite author?
What's your favorite childhood memory?
What's your favorite kind of animal?
February 12th, 2018 at 01:13am