Get to Know Me

I just feel like joining the trend (or if you can call it that) and thought I’d post this blog entry. So, here is the Get to Know Me Blog.

Who are you? (Name, age, where you are in the world)
My name is Caitlyn and I am 21. I live in a small town called Lockhart, South Carolina.

Who was your first crush/love?
My first year of high school (9th grade) I started dating this guy named Stephen. And then around my 10th grade year I had my first long relationship boyfriend. His name was Dalton and he was—still is—the worst mistake of my life.

But now after being out of high school and starting back to college, I have been with my now boyfriend—the love I love the most—for almost a year now. And I am very happy about it.

What was the best part of your day today?
My day didn’t really start off the best. I woke up sick and had to miss work.

Do you have a best friend/friends?
Yes. I have my best friend Savannah who has been my best friend since 1st grade, and I have my Tyler(my boyfriend).

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Band t-shirts and leggings.

Do you have any exciting plans for this weekend?
Tomorrow I have a date with my boyfriend since we didn’t really get to do anything because we didn’t have money and we worked that day. And Saturday me and Savannah are going to get our nails done and spend some best friend time together, since we don’t do that much anymore since she moved to a different town.

What’s your job?
I am a QC Inspector for Vapor Apparel. It’s a company that makes shirts, blankets, scarves, tote bags, heat seals, and stuff like that. We’re like a smaller branch from the main company in Charleston, South Carolina.

Do you have a significant other?
…Norman Reedus and Zacky Vengeance. I could only dream haha.

But as I stated previously, I have my boyfriend Tyler.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
In my 9th grade year of high school to that Stephen guy.

How long have you been here on Mibba?
I think I’ve been on here since 2015? 2016? I’m not sure. But I had this account for a while now.
February 16th, 2018 at 12:45am