Sims 4 Blogs?

I miss posting Sims 4 Blogs so I'm actually going to bring that back. I know a few of you guys liked them so I'll be making these blogs for those select few. I've got a few ideas on what these blogs are going to be about and I kinda want your help so I can narrow it down. So I'm going to explain my ideas below.

1) Runaway Teen Challenge- Basically I'm going to place a teen in an empty lot with no money and have them work their way up to a house and a job and all of that. This could possibly turn into a Legacy Challenge in the end who knows.

2) Drug Dealers- There is this mod where drugs and drug dealing are possible. I love this mod so much and I really want to do a challenge involving this mod. I could do so much with this story. It could be anything. I could do starcrossed lovers and mafia things. Oh the possibilities.

3) Flip or Flop- This involves my love for building and decoration. I'm going to place a sim in the crappiest apartment or house with basically nothing and have them work hard and turn this house into the most amazing place to live then move on to the next house.

I like all three of these ideas. Which would you guys like to see? I'm learning towards either 2 or 3. I've done the Runaway Teen Challenge before and I cheated a lot (MC Command Center is a drug I swear). But it's up to you. Which one won't you guys get sick of?
February 20th, 2018 at 08:56pm