How I Found Mibba

So here's the story on how I came to Mibba...

When I was about 12 (almost 13) years old I went to the movies to watch School of Rock and I fell in love. I was absolutely in love with that movie, and I went back to see it two more times lmao and then I was like all Image to Freddy Jones, the little blonde drummer Image and then I went online and searched anything and everything about the movie.

I went on IMDB and on the page for the movie, I found the forum section and came across a "fanfiction" about SoR, and I was like OH WOW! This is cool! I really liked it haha, so I ended up searching for school of rock fics and found fanfiction.net, and soon enough I made my way into fansites. I found a Kevin Clark one, where I wrote my first fic and met two of my first online best friends (still have them on facebook), when that site died I found another fansite but this time about the dark haired guitarist, Zack, aka Joey Gaydos Jr. It was on the Joey site that I found a forum where I met another one of my first online best friends, she was the one who taught me how to code layouts (made my first layout site with her #tbt).

Anyways, the Joey site of course they had a forum for fanfics and all that so I was stoked, and on there was a thread about recommendations and stuff and someone rec'd an original fic and the link sent me to Quizilla (RIP), it was "A Girl In An All Boys Boarding School" one, hahaha maybe you've seen it on the most popular list, it was actually pretty good (I was about 14 when I found 'Zilla). Everything I know about graphic and layout making is because of this site, and I will be forever grateful about it.

It was a good couple of years there before the big change was announced. Links and stuff was made, everyone was saying Mibba is where they will be moving and I was like what the hell, might as well make an account and so I did.

AND NOW HERE I AM.
still love you guys

Image
February 20th, 2018 at 11:29pm