On This Day

Hi, Mibba! How are you all today? I hope you're doing lovely, because it suits you. If not, I'll send all the vibes I can spare your way!

You wonderful yous.

Image
_____

I'm really, really tired. I feel dead inside, my stomach feels like it's being torn out through my belly button, and my head is throbbing. But I shall survive. It's just been a day.

Image

A long, arduous day...

Image

... filled with mind numbing, annoying people and situations.

Image

For example, we have this customer that buys her cat food by the case and when she gets it home and opens up the cases, she picks out the ones that don't have pull tabs and brings them back so that she can exchange them because apparently she has never heard of a can opener.

I mean, it is what it is. It's a routine by now. But today, she brought me back two cans in a Ziploc bag, one of which was a quarter of the way open and had spilled gravy all over the inside of the bag. It was disgusting in the first place, because the flavor that had spilled was fish, and secondly it smelled like she had never refrigerated it after opening it and had left it in her car for days.

Delicious.

Another thing that happened was this guy came in from the fitness center up the street and tried to get me and my co-worker to sign up for a membership and proceeded to hang out and try to talk to me for a full fifteen minutes, asking all kinds of probing questions about whether I like my job and where I worked before.

Like, boy, begone, ain't nobody have time for that and no, I don't want to spend my lunch break working out, thanks.

*angrily shoves a handful of pretzels into my face*

_____

Anyway, I'm too lazy to GIF the rest of this, also I feel really gross and may have to lay down.

I hope you guys have great nights/days!
February 21st, 2018 at 05:10am