My Sweet Summer [Sims 4 Blog]

Okay so I'm still trying to figure out how to deal drugs on the Sims so I don't think I'll be doing anything with drug dealers in the upcoming Sims 4 Blogs. But the idea I'm going with will have drugs involved because I don't feel like not having these sims not smoking weed. This idea is about a girl moving back to her hometown and reconnecting with an old flame. I got the idea for the story while listening to my Dirty Heads playlist so the female and male sims' names are based off their songs. Seriously if you haven't yet, I highly recommend listening to Dirty Heads. Their songs My Sweet Summer, Franco Eyed, Burn Slow, Medusa, Silence, Sound of Change and End of the World are my favorite songs!

Onto the blog...

Image

This is Summer. She moved out of her small beach town and moved into the big city where she spent most of her time working at a lawyer's office she hated. She decided to quit her job to become an author and move back to her hometown, a place she hasn't been since her parents moved out of the country. She buys a cute little house on the beach and designed it herself.

Image
Image
Image

(only screenshots I have of the house so far. But isn't her bedroom/office cute?)

Image

This is Franco. He was her best friend/almost lover before she took off. He's the friendly neighborhood drug dealer (always ways) and he hasn't changed what so ever. He was always someone Summer could count on to make her feel better whether it is with weed or just with words.

Image
Image
Image

Image

"Sure Franco, come right in. Make yourself at home" /sarcasm

Image

"Fuckin' munchies"

Image
Image

Beach Yoga!

Anyway, Sims Blogs are back and here is what they'll be about. Love, Life and Weed. Here is your first taste of My Sweet Summer. If only I could put this much thought into my actual stories ha.
February 22nd, 2018 at 02:28am