My Sweet Summer Part Three [Sims 4 Blog]

So I played a little bit and forgot to screenshot anything so there are pieces missing. But here are the screenshots I did get and I'm still debating on if I really want Franco and Summer together. So here are screenshots from what I played today because now I'm watching Riverdale and debating on if I want to do a fanfiction idea that's been playing in my head. I might actually do it. But for now, here are screenshots from today's Sims 4 gameplay.

Image

Ok so Franco and Summer hooked up and she may or may not be pregnant.

Image

Since Franco is practically always over Summer, they finally decided he should move in. And maybe see where this budding romance goes.

Image
Image
Image

They're cute together right?

Image

"So I'm pregnant. and it's yours. We good?"

Image

Look at that baby bump!

Image

"You're so perfect Summer."

Image

"I hear wedding bells in your future... they sound cracked" (literally what the love guru told her"

Image
Image

"Will you marry me?"

Image
Image

They are so cute.

Image

Also meet their new puppy Nova. Summer thought it would be awesome for her future child to have a dog to grow up with!

This is it! Now I'm off to watch Riverdale before I have to head back to work! Ugh, I hate working weekends sometimes.
February 25th, 2018 at 07:36pm