Get Recc'd Poetry Edition III

Oh look at that, my theme was different for like two days, what a surprise.

Music: Look What You Made Me Do covered by D Sharp !!!!!!!!!!!!
Eating: A delicious chicken paprikash sandwich from Melt.
Feeling: Askdv;s nbld.;ffnad Hype because of this and the fact that my most precious boy gets some back story finally like I can't even bother to be exasperated by these haters right now because I am just...


Image

I don't think I'm gonna make it at the rate this stuff is dropping, RIP in peace, Gats, we barely knew ye.

_____

Ayo, Mibba! How are you all today? Good, I hope?

Let's cut right to the chase here and...

Get Recc'd

Image

Poetry Edition Three

Blue
The Winnowing
Anxiety
Betrayal
Humanity
Lacus Hiemalis
Soul Searching
The Fire Inside Me
I Worry

All of these poems are ceaselessly beautiful, and quite a few of them were personally inspiring. THEY ALL DESERVE LOVE, PLEASE GO GIVE SOME TO THEM!

Image

_____

Anyway, I'm off to maybe sleep. I was going to add some funny anecdotes about my day but I'm pretty sure it would all be nonsensical, at this point.

Image

Ooooooof what a mood.

I hope you all have great nights and please remember, you're all lovely and I wish you all the best in the world! You can do the thing! I believe in you.
February 27th, 2018 at 03:33am