I'm Sorry...

Before I begin my rant I just want to go ahead and say that I am so sorry. I'm am so deeply sorry for disappearing for so many years. I lost all motivation to do anything, especially writing. I have felt so terrible for leaving and never finishing what I had started.

The past couple of years I have went down a very dark road that I almost didn't come back from. I've had so much going on and so much negativity that I no longer cared about anything else. I was ready to give up on everything and just completely let go of this world.

It wasn't until the other day that I realized I only had one more chapter for "Our Little Secret" and that hit me right in the chest. So many things were going through my head like "What if someone is still waiting for the final one?" Or "Did they all just forget like I did?".

At the moment I'm contemplating whether or not I should just start over. Maybe make a new account? Or just pick up where I left off here? I have met soo many incredible people on here and I just feel like I let every single one of them down when I just up and disappeared.

Now with this being said, if I do choose to keep this account I'm not 100% sure if I will finish "Our Little Secret" only because of how long I have waited. I feel like it will just be a waste of time, mine and yours. The anticipation, the want, the excitement...is just gone I feel. I may change my mind but I can't promise anything.

Once again I am so sorry for going. I hope some of you are still here with me, and I hope to meet some new friend's. I love you all <3
March 6th, 2018 at 11:00am