Big Changes

Okay, so some great things are happening in my life right now and I have to share them! And I thought, who better to share it with than my family? And by family, I mean my Mibba family!

First off, I got a new job! I was gonna try the whole 'stay at home mom' thing, at least until Samantha turned two. However, it wasn't really for me. I got tired of feeling like I was cooped up in the house all day and doing the same thing every day. I couldn't do it. So, now that my little Peanut isn't as dependent on me as she once was, I felt that the time is right to get back to work! I'm so excited to start my new job! I missed the fast pace of retail and, I get to work with animals, too! Totally a plus in my book. I know that it's gonna be hard for me the first week, being away from my daughter, especially since she's been glued to my side since birth, but I think it'll be good for us.

Another big thing happening is that my little girl is finally learning to walk! She's been eating solids and crwling like a pro for a few months now, so it shouldn't have surprised me when one day, while she was in her play pen and I was cleaning, I turned my back to her for a minute, and when I turned back to her, SHE WAS STANDING UP! In the time since then, she has been standing by herself, hands free! She's been trying, oh so very hard, to get the hang of walking. She still can't yet, but when she holds my hands, she gets going! My baby is starting to grow even more and I'm so proud, but sad at the same time. I always wanted her to stay my baby.

Finally, my little Peanut will be one soon! Yup! Come May 10th, she will be one year old! I still can't believe that it's been almost a whole year since I brought my rainbow baby into this world! She's growing up so fast that it's giving me whiplash! I'm so excited though, that I've already started her party planning! And with me getting this new job, I'm going all out!

What kinds of great things have been happening with you? I'd love to hear it!
March 14th, 2018 at 10:29am