Get Recc'd Eleven || 30 Day Anime Blog Challenge: Day 21

Music: *horrid screeching* Say Amen (Saturday Night) || Panic! At the Disco
Eating: Some really burnt fried rice.
Drinking: My tears.
Feeling: Like my fingers could type just a tad faster with a few less typos if they really tried.


_____

Mibba!

Image

How are you all? I hope everyone who is stateside that got hit by the snowpocalypse is safe and warm, and I hope that if any other weather phenomena are going on in any other parts of the world, everyone going through that is safe and doing well.

We didn't get any snow here yet, which is honestly really surprising. Maybe it's on its way, who knows. Half the time the weather people here are standing outside screaming at the camera about weather that is completely different from what's in the background, so I really don't put much stock in what they forecast anymore.

_____

Woooooooo booooiiiiiiiii, it's been a minute and a half since I've done a recc bolg, hasn't it? I've really been slacking lately, Mibba, and for that I sincerely apologize. Because of this, we're gonna jump right in and

Get Recc'd!

Image

I'm putting this before my daily challenge blog so that you guys can get straight to the good stuff and not have to endure any more of my awful taste in anime than in necessary.

*clears throat*

__

Wolves by JustClara..

"You're supposed to be dead."

__

Rainbow Acid by addelaidebrown.

drabble;

__

Trouble by cobain.

"they're supposed to be pot-bellied, not six-packed."
“maybe.”
“you stole the car?”


__

Almost Human by crescendi

She is (almost) human, and you are a girl.

__

Devoid by Captain Twinkie.

The world was an entirely different place than what we've remembered.

Humans were hunted; killed off to make way of the new beings.

Supernatural people now walked free, humans no longer existing.

Humans, when they were born, were given a Familiar. It could possess any animal that matched the persons' soul. They were soulmates and if they were strong enough, the Familiar took on a human shape. The Supernaturals took this as a sign of imprisonment and once the human was killed, the Familiar could be free.

They thought they were doing the prisoners favors.

Far from it.Grace is 100% human the last time she checked. Then again, she's been dead for over 15 years.

Her only mission is to find out how to survive this new world and seek out her Familiar.

She can still feel him, he was close.


__

All of these stories make my emotions want to leap from deep inside myself with a cry of yes because they are so captivating and lovely. Give them a try for yourself, yeah? You won't regret it, I guarantee.

Image

_____

Alrighty, another day, another challenge blog, yes? Are you guys sick of these yet? Yes? I'm sorry. I'm doing my best here.

Day Twenty-One: Favorite goofy anime character.

Again, I'm not sure if my pick for this actually fits what they're going for, but I'm trying my best over here. I'm not sure if they meant this to be goofy all the time? Because I don't think any of the characters in anything I watch are goofy all the time? I'm taking it to mean "the one that's generally out going and crazy/funny". Alright, lemme just shut up already and get on this.

Nagisa Hazuki

Image

Image

Image

Image

From Free! I LOVE THE LITTLE SUNSHINE PENGUIN SO MUCH, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. He's always plucking along, smiling and lifting everyone's spirits while consequently trolling them all. It's just so great.

I think what makes him even more hilarious is the unassuming way in which he pokes fun at everyone. He's able to do it without actually making anyone feel bad. Honestly I thought he was going to be annoying I was wrong about a lot of things when it came to Free!, I will never deny that, but those thoughts instantly left my mind the instant he stepped up and started interacting with everyone.

He is amazing and I will always protect him.

Image

_____

Okie dokie, I'm off to pluck away at a bit more writing, and maybe get to sleep. Our GM is visiting tomorrow, and I'm already nervous about that, so I'm hoping I can distract myself enough that I at least manage a few hours of sleep.

I hope you all have fantastic nights. No matter where you are, or how you are feeling, I love you and I'm proud of you.

Image
March 22nd, 2018 at 03:09am