This Is a Cruel Season

I hope this doesn't offend too many people or get reported for being too bad, but lately there have been so many deaths everywhere. It's unfortunate and really sad. I heart goes for everyone who has lost somebody. I recently lost two relatives and almost lost 4 and I possibly may have almost died as well from a heart attack but I'm changing my eating habits and I'm not eating as much sodium and sugar after what I experienced. My chest pains are awful, two of my uncles just had heart attacks, my vision is beginning to fail me really bad. I need to turn my life around...

Please do not dislike me for this. Lately we've been going through a lot of spiritual shifts in the world and the recent shift is renewal. I'm sure a lot of you have been losing many relatives, you have been having odd thoughts about life. Buried issues have been resurfacing, you've been having weird feeling of impending doom or just anxiety attacks. You've been wanting to make new decisions, clean your room or your house, experience new things in life, or maybe old destructive habits and issues you thought were gone have resurfaced. This is something that is happening all over the place. Many people are feeling these odd feelings and if you are feeling them, I just want you to know that what you're experiencing is happening for a reason. Nothing is wrong with you. Follow what's in your heart. Now is the time for truth, honesty, and evolution of one's self. It is going to be hard, but around this time, it's going to be a bit easier to become the person you want to be and achieve what you want in this lifetime. You just have to be honest with yourself. If you have a burning desire to do something or be a certain way, let it out. Confront it and put it in it's place. For some of you, your ex lovers may be suddenly coming back in your life. Stay strong and do what you know is best to handle the situation. I hope this helps a little bit... I feel a lot of you need this Don't be afraid, be honest, step out of your limiting beliefs and live life with a big smile on your face.

I hope this finds you in great health. Have a great day everyone.

Quote of the day:

"The only enemies you have to worry about are the ones who lack self understanding and freedom"
March 25th, 2018 at 03:45am