Here I am Again || 30 Day Anime Blog Challenge: Days 23-25

Music: Aksadjfghl;fn/alkhfs for like the last three days.
Eating: I got really fancy and made myself some cheese and nuts and berries because I wasn't really hungry but I needed to at least eat something. I feel a lot better now.
Drinking: Pepsi because I still gotta be semi unhealthy.
Feeling: Very much blessed, very blessed, s o b lessed.


_____

MIBBA OH MY GOD.

Image

I've missed you guys so muhuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuch. Like, it's only been a couple of days, but you don't understand how lost I've been without you.

LIKE.

Image

It's been just awful. But, at the same time, I haven't been doing really well over the past couple of days. I've slipped up and regressed a lot, basically falling down a hole and only venturing out briefly for snacks, to screm about DEAD APPLE COMING TO A THEATER NEAR ME, and to punch myself in the face because of John Cena being completely adorable, and I wouldn't have had anything pleasant to add to most interactions.

Image

Anyway, I hope you all are doing lovely so far this week. if not, I'm sending whatever vibes I can spare your way!

Image

_____

Alrighty, well, here I am again, fallen far behind on the daily anime blog challenge, so I'm gonna do two or three to try and catch up to where I should be. Let's start with day twenty-three, shall we?

Day Twenty-Three: Favorite attack used in an anime.

Alright, I gotta go back to my bias for this, because what am I if not hella biased. (I'm also going to assume that they don't mean "singular fighting move" when they say attack, but rather an actual full on attack ability/strategy/etc.)

Corruption.

Image

Image

Image

Image

So, even if Chuuya wasn't my biggest bias in the world, Corruption would still have been my pick for the best, simply because of the deep fascination I have with it even now, after reading the Fifteen light novel. I just imagine what it must be like, to carry around the ability to literally destroy the world, to unleash it in the form of an attack that you have no way of stopping without dying yourself or having it stopped for you.

And the way it works is absolutely phenomenal. Black holes? Gravity manipulation to the enth degree? Sign me up, I don't care if it's the end of the world.

Image

___

Okay, okay, okay, on to the next one.

Day Twenty-Four: Moment that shocked you the most in any anime.

This moment was ALSO almost BSD, Oda's orphans was something I definitely didn't see coming and I still cry, however I had to give it to this moment because it should have been super predictable and obvious to me, but I never saw it coming and I actually gasped and screamed "oh no" when they reveal it.

The reveal of the death of Lin Qiaomei.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

From Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens. I can't believe there's only one more episode left in the season, whyyyyyyyyy. Anyway, the level of attachment I had already formed with Lin Xianming was part of what made this scene so hard for me, I think. Aside from it being fairly shocking, as I hadn't even considered that his sister would be in the city and who knows, it may not actually be her, considering we're running on DRRR!! rules here LET ALONE DEAD AT THE HANDS OF THAT GIANT ASSHOLE BABY MAN EXCUSE FOR A POLITICIAN'S SON.

Guys, I'm still fuming over this scene actually. Stop hurting my boy. He deserves the world. STOP HURTING MY LIN-CHAN THIS WAY OR I FITE.

Image

___

Runner up for that, as mentioned, is:

Odasaku's orphans

Image

TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T SEE COMING, I STILL CRY ACTUAL TEAR AND SCREAM INTO MY PILLOW/HOWL AT THE CEILING EACH TIME I REWATCH THIS SCENE.

FYI, I've only been able to get through it 3/12 times rewatching BSD. I skip this entire episode half the time because it hurts me s omuch. Help.

___

Alright, that's enough of that. Although, I'm afraid this last day for this blog isn't much better.

Day Twenty-Five: Saddest anime death.

Whelp, we gotta go back down the train to bias town on this one. And, actually, I'm going to use two for this, because A.) why not? We already out here suffering, and B.) I do what I want, so ayo let's go.

Odasaku

Image

Image

Image

GET AWAY FROM ME DON'T FREAKING TOUCH ME MY PRECIOUS SCRUFFY BOY IS GONE FOREVER AND I CANNOT EVEN COPE, STILL I CANNOT BELIEVE.

*cough* *cough*

That scene is one of a handful that actually makes me cry. Or rage. Or both. HE WAS SO GOOD. HE WAS GONNA WRITE AND SAVE MORE CHILDREN AND YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME I DON'T HATE MANY BSD CHARACTERS BUT I SURELY HATE ANDRE GIDE AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN MAKE ME FEEL SYMPATHY FOR HIM, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS MOTIVES, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS BACKSTORY, I JUST DON'T CARE.

You took my flawless boy from me, I call BS.

Image

Image

___

As a side note, I need an ability that's similar to Flawless, but in the sense that I see the outcomes of stupid things I say and have the opportunity to change my words before they're said.

Anywho, my second pick for saddest death always and forever has to be:

Mikoto Suoh

Image

Image

Image

K Project ruined me in more ways than one, BUT THIS BS RIGHT HERE. IT BROKE MY HEART. I LOVED HIM WITH ALL OF IT, AND HERE I AM IN SHAMBLES AGAIN THINKING ABOUT HIM BEING TAKING FROM ME, LIKE WHYYYYYY.

Image

_____

Alright, that got really, uh, sad. And also I screamed way too much, I apologize. I really hope you guys have great nights.

And I hope you know if you ever need anything, I'm here. And I hope you know how amazing you are. And how proud I am of you all. You're doing so well.

Image

I hope you all have amazing nights.
March 27th, 2018 at 04:42am