Back on That Mibba Grind

Hey guys!
I feel like it's been a million years since I've been on here, but I've decided to make the commitment to come back.
I've missed this place.
I knew membership was dwindling when I last left, but I didn't expect it to feel so empty.

As a little life update, last time I was here I was:
About to start my first year of college
Excited about my future
Also lowkey depressed

Now I am:
Second year in college (took a year off and then transferred somewhere new)
Working
Less miserable
Lover of honey mustard
Cat mom
Still lowkey depressed but with cute hair

What happened in between there?
Well, I got a cat, I joined a sorority, and then, some shitty things happened my first year of school. I don't want to get into it too much, but some nonconsensual things happened and it just threw me through a loop. I was miserable, I was suffering, and I hated myself and everything around me. On top of that, the person I thought was MY PERSON, my best friend, and I went through a falling out. I felt completely alone and heartbroken. Two weeks before Fall semester was starting on what would be my second year, I decided to take the year off. I worked three jobs, I worked on my mental health, and I decided I wanted to go back to school somewhere else.
So I transferred schools and became a theater major.
Now I'm mostly happy and working towards my degree, but I've missed writing and reading, which brings me back here.

I don't know if y'all also get really nostolgic, but Mibba was such an important part of my life growing up. I think I was 10 or 11 when I created my account, and now I'm 21. I remembered all the authors I loved growing up and came back to read their work. I was sad to see some of them gone, but overjoyed to see some of them have stayed and are still doing what they love. I get very personally invested in literally everything, so I was so pleased to see so many Mibba icons of my youth living their best lives.

So yeah, here I am, back in the action.
I don't really wanna go through my old stories and delete them, but I probably won't be going back to them.

I think I'm going to start fresh and really commit this time.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing really well.
If you know people who have left Mibba, drop a comment telling me where they went. Is there another website I don't know about? What's going on y'all.

Have an amazing day!
xoxo
Mollz
March 28th, 2018 at 10:37am