Couple Story Ideas-- Trying to Get Back Into Writing

I keep trying to write for my other stories lately that I've got going on, but I'm seriously just so stuck with them right now. I want to write so badly but I just can't get myself to get into it, which really sucks.

So I've been toying around with a couple fanfiction ideas, cause I think I just need a little break from original fiction to kind of clear my head and give me some time away from all that (if that makes sense?). Plus I'm kind of obsessing over Adam Driver and Chris Pratt right now (which are who my ideas revolve around cause I can't find any decent stories involving them to read right now, so I figured I could just write my own).

This is what I've got so far for ideas on these stories (please keep in mind I haven't thought very hard about these ideas, so they're literally just the bare bones):

For the Adam Driver story, I thought I would have a character who knew him in high school and then several years down the road they cross paths again and reconnect. (Totally cliche, but honestly I'm totally okay with that. I write a lot of cliche stuff anyway so whatever.) They'd either reconnect in the town they grew up in, or in New York City where they just both happened to meet up. I might be leaning more toward the town they grew up in.

For the Chris Pratt story, I was thinking something that involves the farm that Chris Pratt has in real life. Maybe he buys a horse that the main character has to sell for some reason (debt or sick parent/family member? I don't know... I literally just thought of this a couple hours ago).

Anyway, I'm thinking I'm gonna try and write either one or both of those sometime soon. We'll see.

If either of those sound interesting or you know of any good Adam Driver or Chris Pratt stories around, just let me know!
March 30th, 2018 at 12:21am