Hello! Pleased to Meet You.

So I saw a blog from [RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR] and thought it was a really awesome idea, so I decided to take a leaf from her book and do this too ^-^

Hello!
My name is Lauren and I've been on Mibba for for the last 7 years.

There was once a time where I was doing nothing but writing and posting on here, like a lot of people, and then real life started to get hard. Home life got crazy, relationships got crazy, and I was still growing up. I stopped posting frequently, and I seemed to fade into the shadows of this community. I also found a different site that I use for the non-band fanfictions that I write, so as I did when I first started on Mibba, I just wrote and kept on writing.

I keep posting blogs with plans for updates and coming back again, but I never seem to stick to them, and that makes me sad. However, I'm going to try as hard as I can to start posting a little more often on here. I miss writing a lot, and I miss my band fanfictions, both reading and writing. I've lost track of all the ones I was subscribed to, especially after emails stopped coming through for Hotmail users, so I only really read the updates people link me to.

Back when I started out on here, I'd made a few really good friends, and I had one amazingly successful story that so many people loved. I had intended on continuing, but unfortunately, my interests changed, so now it's been left in the dust as a fond memory. And hey, it leaves it to people's imaginations to try and figure out what could have been if I'd continued it.

I've had my problems on here, I've had a story stolen and my account spammed with hate because someone accused me of stealing. I've had a temporary ban, too. But I've had all my amazing moments on top of those bad times. I've made friends, I've written what I've wanted to write, I've been a part of amazing co-writes, finished or otherwise. Some of the friends I made back then to this day are still my closest friends now, and we still write together to this day, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Shout out to my dudes;
Soli
Kimmi
Kas
Christina
Bree, too, who I'm not even sure is on Mibba anymore.

And there's many more that I've not spoken to in years but are still some of my closest friends and supported me through thick and thin. Please go check the linked ones out, they all have awesome stories and they're my guys <3

And through these friends, I've made a few new friends pretty recently, including my internet mom Steph.

I'm very out of place and no longer a part of the crowd now that I've been off Mibba for a long ass time, but I still am and always will be a part of the community because this is where I got my beginning. This is where my writing days began, and it's where they'll end some day, too.

So here I am, reintroducing myself to anyone who'll take the time to read this. I've missed so, so much in the past few years, and much like everyone else, I'm human. Life gets in the way, but my heart is always in the fanfictions. I have likes, dislikes, loves and hates. I cry and screech over bands and tv shows, and I curl up quietly in a corner with a book once in a while, too. To anyone willing, I'm always happy to make new friends, and I'm willing for friendships to last, too, if that's what people want.

I'm Welsh, not to be confused with English. I have a bad attitude and I'm trash but I'm actually a very nice person, so if you're wanting to make new friends, my door is always open no matter how long it takes me to get to it.

Name: Lauren
Gender/Sexuality: I'm a panromantic, bisexual female who is probably like 95% lesbian.
Occupation: Retail Sales Assistant
Kids: None. Unless a dog counts. I have a dog who is basically my child.
Pets: Dog. And 3 cats living with my mother.
Married/Single: I'm engaged to be married Halloween 2019 <3
Readings: Romance, Thriller, Crime, Horror, fanfictions. Lots of fanfictions.
Writings: Fanfictions of all kinds! TV shows, movies, music, youtubers! Also working on a novel but shhh.
Music: I am a rocker/metal head through and through, but if any music sounds good, be it pop, country, rap, etc.. then I'll listen to it.
Random information: I'm 21 years old as of writing this blog. My birthday is October 25th; this year I'll be 22. I love to game. I have a transgender (FtM) little brother who I adore and hate all at once. I'm trash and full of shit but I'm a good person, too. I don't take shit from anyone, not even my future wife. I have a lip piercing, I'm finally stretching my ears, I have 4 tattoos (and counting!). I'm aspiring to be a YouTuber. I'm a musician. I draw in my spare time. I collect plushies. I'm a cosplayer. I roleplay online a fair bit and I'm always looking for RP partners/groups.

So that's me and where I am now.
Tell me about you, too.
April 5th, 2018 at 09:37pm