A Mushy Ramble.

Music: What is Love? || Twice
Eating: A blueberry bagel with peanut butter.
Drinking: The usual.


_____

HI, MIBBA!

How are you all doing? I've been trying to shake this funk for the past week I mean, more than that, but it's gotten really bad recently. I got myself a writing notebook, but so far that hasn't gone... as planned... per se.

Image

It totally looks like there's gonna be some lit lines of literature in there, doesn't it? Lookit them good boys proteccing the goods.

Except.

Image

There's really nothing to protec inside. Honestly the fact that I got the stickers on the covers correctly is a feat in itself.

Truthfully I haven't done much of anything in general besides stare at pictures and videos that make me happy in my spare time. I'm trying, I really am. But even now, as I'm writing this blog, it's hard. The fog is making it hard to access the words I need and I just want to sleep, but I'm trying to push past it, especially now, because I have a couple of important things to say to you.

*clears throat*
*takes a deep breath*
*blows a foghorn*

I want all of you to know that you are all:

1. Important.

2. Valid.

3. Special.

4. Lovely.

5. Intelligent.

6. Worthy.

7. Strong.

8. Capable.


I am proud of you, you are doing so well. You all are inspirations and I admire you. Even if we don't speak much, know that I consider everyone here a friend, and seeing what you're up to, in a blog or in the forums, seeing that you are trying and succeeding and growing and doing you gives me life.

I know it's hard sometimes, but you all are doing so great. And this is just a big old gush fest but you, you guys are such a fabulous group of people.

Image

Image

Image

You all deserve the best, please believe that.

_____

That was my gushy moment. It's probably way over the top, but I mean every word of it. Mibba and all of you, new and old, will always be important to me and you will all always be amazing, powerful, strong human beings who are fantastic, creative minds to boot.

I love you all with all my heart.

And I hope you all have great nights/days!
April 11th, 2018 at 04:19am