You, Sir, Can Just Leave. || Get Recc'd Thirteen.

Music: I have a whole playlist today, yeesh.
Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
PYNK - Janelle Monáe
Spring Day/Don't Wanna Cry - Mashed by RYUSERALOVER
I Need a Woman to Love - Kesha
Eating: A freaking cookies 'n' cream Magnum and I ain't even care.
Drinking: Oh, you know.
Working on: Oh my god it's been so long ajdr;waietsrhdgc Platonic and Happenstance.


_____

How are all of you exquisite beans tonight?

I hope you're all having fantastic days, because you deserve them. Today at work my fuqboi co-worker laughed at me when I mentioned the fact that I wear fanny packs pretty regularly because I can put a lot of treats for the dogs inside when we're out training plus I can put bags and my phone in there and they're only five dollars if you get the regular kind. Like, I do it for functionality and ease of operation while hiking, I don't do it for style.

Image

For reference, I was speaking about the new "treat packs" we got in and are selling for like 18 dollars that legit will only hold a roll of poop bags and maybe a house key. And then I brought up my packs and how I like how much they hold and that I can get them for 5 dollars.

Image

And do you know what he said to me, Mibba?

"Well, yeah, if you don't care how stupid you look."

Image

Excuse me? All I could do was stare at him and shake my head. I couldn't even fathom a reply, honestly. And I don't really think he deserved one?

Image

He's so ridiculously vain. Yesterday he actually leaned over me while I was conducting a transaction to ask a customer what pomade he uses in his hair because he was looking for a new one.

Image

Boy. Back away. Like, do your job. No one cares about what you want to use in your hair or what you're looking for in terms of new products to try, god. I can't stand most dudes on a normal day, but guys like him I just cannot.

Image

I have absolutely no patience for vain idiots who approach every human the same way a sleazy used car salesman approaches some poor unsuspecting chap on the lot.

Honestly. Anyway, enough of my ranting, have two smart dogs and one not so smart dog that's still good despite this:

Image

_____

Alrighty, let's slide right into this business and

Get Recc'd!

Image

__

Whack by Smilingscarlet.


Ruby knows Toni's whack as fuck; with his yellow tinted glasses, and fluffy ass bunny backpack, but yet there she was with an accelerated heart-beat, and eyes that wouldn't stop rolling every time he did show up to class.


__

Once Magnificent by la virgen.

I never wanted to hurt her, but I couldn’t help the way that I felt. It had laid dormant for too long, and God knew the eruption would kill me.

I just never thought about it destroying everything else.


__

Dragon Throne by water sprite.

When a shapeshifter and a Dragon changeling find their quiet lives being disrupted, the two are pulled back into their former lives, forced to confront their pasts and it all has something to do with the death of the Dragon King.

__

Learning to Fly by WorshipTheButcher

I started out for God knows where
I guess I'll know when I get there


___

Recc blog masterlist.

Y'all know what to do. Go forth and bask in the glory of these fabulous stories!

Image

_____

Alrighty, I'm off to try to work on these updates some more and maybe sleep, because I open in the morning.

You are all beautiful and I hope you have lovely dreams.
April 12th, 2018 at 04:57am