It's Been a While

Hello? Is anybody out there? Hellloooo? No?...Alright then.
I'm writing this blog post for my own closure. I've been away from mibba for at least 4 years, only occasionally dropping by to reread old stories of mine. For some reason, I felt the need to upload and finish one of my abandon stories, though it was already finished, I just never posted. I'm not sure why, but that's not the reason for this post.
I just wanted to update anybody who may stumble across this.
If you don't remember, I'm Zaria, and I used to write Andley fan fiction. Though those days are long gone, I miss the mibba community, and the good times I used to have here. My life is going well, and I'm not longer a depressed 14 year old writing weird stories about men in rock bands. I'd like to think that I'm a happy adult now. Anyway, all I have left to say is that I'd love to hear from any old friends. You can still shoot me a message here, or I'll leave links to where you can find me. I hope all is well in this big ole world, and I hope you are all okay as well. This is to be my final transmission...heh I haven't told a bvb joke in half a decade; I still got it. Anyway, thank you for reading, I love you all.
P.S. if somebody reads this randomly and wants to adopt an unfinished story, be my guest. Just message me first.

Twitter

Tumblr

Email: lollypopto@yahoo.com
April 13th, 2018 at 07:47pm