And a Wild Qhuinny Appears!

Hello everyone, I hate to say that I probably have more of these "I'm Back" or "I'm Still Here" blogs than what can be considered healthy. I've just been so overwhelmed and underfunded it's not even funny.
But 'tis life!
I am proud to say, since my last post, I am the proud mother to not only my handsome (and extremely petulant) son but to my daughter as well who is now 8 months old. She is literally the sweetest thing and she is definitely the little girl I never knew I needed.

link
link
link
the photos aren't working

I still don't have a laptop and my phone is broken now too so I've got my kindle. I tried to write using that but it was a huge fail and ended up screwing up my When Night Falls document more than I helped it so I'm just leaving it be for now. Occasionally I can write while at work on lunch using my work computer so I do that every so often. I'm working on editing the first section so I can get it sent off to an editor so I can start the process of self publishing on KU. I've already got a cover artist lined up and stock photos to use for the cover so its a matter of getting to where I need to be.

I've missed Mibba immensely and I hope in the coming months as things slow down I can make a grand comeback. I'm thinking of enrolling in school and with my financial aid I should be able to purchase a laptop. That would be great, wouldn't it?

So now I ask, how is everyone else doing? Anything new in your lives? New stories for me to read? Oh yes, recc me your stories but I want R or NC-17 stories.
April 13th, 2018 at 07:52pm