Good Vibes Only! [Summer Soundtrack]

Hello! How are you guys doing? I'm great! I have 8 more days until Welcome to Rockville so I'm stoked for that. I just need my period to get here and fast because I'm not into changing a tampon in a porta-potty. Gross. I can't wait to see so many bands and update my concert list. I'll be seeing Hollywood Undead for the 3rd time, Black Veil Brides for the 2nd time and Avenged Sevenfold for the 5th time. Every other band I'll be seeing will be the first time. And I might be seeing 311 in concert in August. I'm still debating on going. It's 311 with The Offspring and Gym Class Heroes. Teenage me is freaking out over Gym Class Heroes. Travie McCoy is so hot.

Image

I always had such a huge crush on this guy!

Anyway, the point of this blog is to share with you the songs I listen to that puts me in the summer mood/the songs I blare at the beach. There is a lot of "stoner" music on my playlist along with reggae and anything that you can easily move to. This is just a sneak peak of that playlist. So let's start!

Take it or Leave it by Sublime with Rome- I've been obsessing over this song the last couple days. I don't know what it is about it, I just love it.

Medusa by Dirty Heads- my MOM blares this song whenever it comes on. She loves this song so much. There is so much bass in it that it just sounds amazing in the car heading into the beach. It just sounds like party time.

Graffiti the World by Rehab- this is my newest obsession. I like the song, it's awesome.

Happy as Fuck by MOD Sun- I just love Mod Sun. He is so positive. I just love all his songs. They make me so happy!

Shoot 'Em Down by MOD Sun ft MGK and Blackbear- Mod Sun and Machine Gun Kelly? It's just perfection. I really want to get "shoot 'em down with peace sign" as a tattoo. I just love that line so much.

867 by Iration- Another song I'm currently obsessing over.

Cold Beverages by G Love & Special Sauce- my mom loves this song for some reason so it's always played whenever we hit the beach.

Burn Slow by Dirty Heads ft Tech N9ne- Honestly any Dirty Heads song puts me in the beach time mood. I love them so much and their music is just so amazing. I don't get how people could hate them.

and to end the list...

California Sunrise by Dirty Gold- the song that inspired my new theme on here. I don't know what it is about this song, it's just awesome.

So what are your current favorite songs or just the songs you've been putting on loop lately? Any concerts in your future? What is your dream concert if you can put it together.
April 20th, 2018 at 01:18am