Who Is Amber Winters? [Sims 4 Blog]

Today I was putting together a lookbook and got the idea for a little story line for the sims game. My model for the lookbook is named Amber Winters. As I was putting together her outfit, I was putting together a story line. The writer in me always seems to put together story lines; it's a curse really. So I'm either going to do the blogs like I've done with my Legacy challenges or I might just make a Tumblr blog. But if you would like to follow the story line I'm going to give guys the idea that is flowing through my head...

Amber Winters grew up as the only child of Donna and Mike Winters in Willow Creek. She was often bullied in school for her weight and the fact she wasn't "pretty enough". She wasn't popular, and often kept to herself online. Then as she grew up, she saw how being online could make her popular. She started to dream up a life for herself as a Simstagram Model. She kept her weight on but decided that a little makeup and a wig could go a long way. She had everything figured out; she was going to move to San Myshuno and become internet famous. Then tragedy struck; her parents suddenly died. She grieved for a moment then sold the house and moved to the city with a fellow outcast named Jace Crawley, who is an inspiring painter and photographer. While she makes a name for herself online, she starts to lose who Amber really is.

Here are some of the outfits I created today. These are the ones I actually like.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I also did the Opposite Twin Challenge and here are the twins, who are the in the same Save File as Amber so you MIGHT get to see these guys in game.

Image
Left is Lilith and the Right is Lilly

Image
Image

Image
I'm sure you can tell which room belongs to which Sim. ha.
April 20th, 2018 at 11:55pm