Men.

Why do some guys out there assume you are just into it for the money? Why do older men think they can tell you what you can and can't do? I went on a date the other night and that was a shitshow, lol! Dinner part was great, I love Olive Garden. But the real kicker is, he expected to have sex since he bought me food? lmao what the fuck? Don't get me wrong, we tried to have sex. But I am literally so tight that it's hard to get a dick in me. He was trying to shove it in and that hurts so he stopped and got soft. So no, that isn't my fault.

and to assume I just want your money is a load of shit. My momma raised me to be independent. Believe me, i don't need anyone's money. Also thinks just because he put gas in my car means i'm not allowed to go anywhere unless i'm picking him up. ugh man, fuck that shit. I dumped my ex because he was like that too. I don't need that again. I don't like being told what I can and can't do. That shit pisses me off quick.

Also I got Internet for a bit since my phone is off and i'm job hunting. So I don't mean to disappear. I'm hoping on May first though, my best friend and I will be getting Internet at home so that will be helpful. Sorry if this whole blog is a mess. I'm still feeling a bit frazzled.

So for now, gonna hang out and figure out what tonight brings. i'm tired of adulting. How is everyone?
April 22nd, 2018 at 12:26am