Writing, and New Mibba

Hello there, Welcome to my new mibba. Hopefully I'll be able to write things to put on this website, I need to push myself to write more, I need to reach the goal of writing a book and getting something published. I have a couple problems and worries that sort of hold me back. The first one, and the biggest is my grammar. It's complete shit, much better than when I was younger. But still shit. Not worthy of being published outside of the internet. The second is I have a hard time just sitting there and focusing long enough, as soon as I get writers block I instantly just go to facebook, or other internet things, make food, find a book that needs to be read, or run into a human that needs someone to listen.
Today is a day I've dedicated to writing my story idea that I have, only I haven't done that yet. It's 11 am, and I've just scrolled facebook, read old shit I wrote a long time ago and created this mibba. How productive. I've only got like one paragraph and the story idea outlined done. And now I think I'll get food before sitting on my laptop staring at the last word "eyes" for fifty minutes deciding on the next couple of words. I. am. useless.
Oh well, at least I'm using my arms and mind to write this, right now. It's writing, today is the day of writing. Even if it's not what I wanted to actually write.
Anyway, Hello there, new People. I know I'm talking to absolutely no one, the internet air. No one ever reads or sees anything I do on the internet. I consider them lucky, and I feel sorry for you if you are here, and you're still reading. Why? But Hi! And thank you for looking. If you subscribe to my things that would be amazing, and I'll love you till the day you decide you want to unsubscribe.
Off topic, what other problems do I have? I think those are the main ones, and now that I wrote them I feel like there's not as many problems as I thought. But those are pretty big, so I fall behind.
Hopefully this mibba will make me want to write more, I'll only post some little things on here, I wont be posting any of the things that I want to make into a book. Well maybe I will, eventually? How else will anyone see it eh?
That's my rant for now, Thanks for reading.
April 24th, 2018 at 12:18pm