I Live.

Music: This absolutely angelic remix.
Eating: Bell peppers and hummus.
Drinking: Yo, Mibba, I know it's been a minute, but it's still the same as always.
Feeling: Better every day.


_____

Image

OH MY GOD, MIBBA, I AM SO SORRY.

Image

I love you guys so much and I have missed you and there is absolutely no way it's been two weeks since I was heavily active, nup, no way, that day counter must be as broken as the reporting system, because I refuse to believe that I've abandoned my post for this long.

Life has really hit me hard but I am working with what I have. Hopefully I'll be back on track emotionally soon and start driving for the monthly challenge on here as well as on the Discord. I've kind of let everythign fall to the wayside, and while I have to take care of myself, letting stuff fall idle isn't really helping me, it's more giving in and making me feel worse.

And so, I am committing to getting my rear back into gear, May is coming and I can do this.

Image

I think...

Image

_____

As a crappy consolation prize for my absence, please enjoy this picture of my ugly mug:

Image

During a police interception of two young men trading fisticuffs in my local park. It was rather hilarious in retrospect, and flat out annoying at the time at which it was transpiring.

Image

Me after, seconds before I realized there were hundreds of children on the soccer fields, immediately regretted my decision to go to that park, and left to wander around Wal*Mart for a solid hour and a half looking for something semi-tasty sounding to eat. Which I found.

I also found a half lemon, half strawberry cake that I absolutely did not need but ended up buying anyway, whooooops. Eh well, it will bring delicious, fleeting happiness and that's all that matter, right?

Image

_____

Alrighty, Mibba, I'm going to finish up what I'm working on and then head to bed. Hopefully I'll squeak out a recc blog and maybe even an update tomorrow after work.

I hope you all have wonderful nights and know that you are strong, so much stronger than whatever it is you are going through, and I am proud of you, no matter where you are with it. You are doing amazing, and I love and respect you so much.

Image
April 26th, 2018 at 04:57am