Not Your Typical Zombie Story (Share your stories!)

Do you have a story that you think is just A+++ but no one ever comments on?

White Noise is that story for me. It's a zombie co-write with my best friend. And it seems like we just write it for each other. Which is perfectly okay. It's a great story and we have so so much fun with it. The unexpected happens, as it's an apocalypse story, and usually it shocks us too. It's just an all around great story. Granted, I would really like to rewrite my first chapter (or two but mostly just the first one) at some point to better reflect what I know now and how my writing has evolved in three years. But it's still such an amazing story.

*-*-*-*

My main character is Scarlett. She's the leader of her group, and tries so hard to stay unattached to them. Because if she let herself care about them too much, then their inevitable death would be too much for her. And because caring can lead to the stupidest decisions.

Her main character is Holland. He and his two best friends, who happen to be dating, have been hunkered down in a safe place for most of the apocalypse. His only apocalyptic worry is keeping his friends alive. He is more attached to them than he ever was before. When he goes and ventures out into the world for one moment, he comes across Scar and her band of zombie killing exhausted humans and saves them from a disaster.

Things have been calm for Hollands group, and Scarlett has faced so many losses.

But now that the group is formidable, things will get better...right?

*-*-*-*

NOPE HAH. It's just getting started.

The thing about this story is that you'd assume that Holland and Scarlett will eventually be a thing, but they won't. Ever. It's not that kind of story. It's a blood and gore and absolute disaster filled story. There is hope and there is some romance, but just not the way you'd expect.

Anyways

What's a story of yours that you think the world of but no one ever likes or comments?

Let me know and I'll check it out!

<3 <3 <3
May 4th, 2018 at 07:17pm