Weirdos + Some Recommendations

I have a game on my phone called Words With Friends. Basically it's just scrabble. I really like playing it. It helps pass some time, and it is satisfying to whoop someones a** when I'm hardcore winning. I play with my mom too!

There are just so many weirdos on Words With Friends. I play randoms because I honestly have two people in real life to play with, and that's not enough. But I honestly hate the messaging system in the game. It's annoying, I'm not on words with friends to talk to people. And I get the weirdest messages on there.

I get messages from desperate guys asking me out, telling me how "hot" I am, or if I'm down to meet up and f*ck. LIKE EEEEWWWWW! Please, just stop. I am not interested in someone on words with friends. And just real quick, I linked my facebook to my words with friends app, so my fb profile picture is my words with friends profile picture(in case you were wondering how people know what I look like).

I also get people spamming me with messages to be friends and talk to them. I just don't get it. I am not on the app to make friends, or use it as some dating site. I'm just using it to pass the time. But I don't really have much more to go on that, other then I hate the messaging system.

----------------------------------------

I just wanted to take the time to share some stories that I really enjoy, and feel like they deserve some more love!

Scattered Ash
Ten Feet Below the Ground
I Love You

Check them out and give them your love! Hope you all are having a good weekend!
May 6th, 2018 at 03:00pm