A Liar is Me || Finally, Some Reccs.

Music: Singularity x Serendipity TBH I've been streaming the official version of Singularity nonstop since Sunday but also I found this yesterday and why, whomst? AJLSkzdfsjglkdhnjkfglkhgjlhk
Video has some flashing/static elements to it, so please be careful if viewing.
Eating: Cranberry, almond, and cashew trail mix.
Drinking: Pepsi-to-the-MAX.
Feeling: Increasingly better, I'm hoping that this keeps going.


_____

"I'll post a recc blog tomorrow." - Gatsby's eternal lie of 2018.

Mibba, I am a horrible person but here I am once again, returned to you all.

How has everyone been? Good, I hope? If not, I hope everything starts to get better for you guys soon, you deserve every bit of happiness and light, don't ever think that you aren't worthy of the good things in life. They will come.

I've had a pretty interesting week, to say the least. My assistant manager got married and has been on her honeymoon, so we've all been pitching in and working a few more hours so that we don't have to pull someone from other stores as much.

I'm not entirely sure which environmental phenomenon I should be blaming everything on, but it appears to me that everyone's attitudes, both customer and otherwise, have been absolutely through the roof, and personally it's very taxing to have to deal with on a daily basis while trying to keep the positivity train rolling.

Image

This too shall pass, I know. But it really doesn't help in the moment when I'm trying my best and everything I say gets met with some negative jab. I'm not naturally a positive person, so really I'm working my internal ass off trying to have some kind of impact, not just for my own sanity, but because it makes the entire experience more pleasant for everyone involved, and you're out here working hard to make everyone feel like the scum of the earth.

Nice, man, nice.

Image

Like, I get it. But if all you ever do is focus on what's bad, you're just going to make yourself feel worse, and I say this with high amounts of understanding and experience, because it was something I had (and still have) to shake out of myself.

Image

Bleh, but enough about that. I did have a pretty neat thing happen, I'm really stoked about it, and really only the person who's going with me understands my excitement, so I'm screaming into the void of social media and my friends/family/poor Tumblr followers are very confused, but eh.

Image

*un-holy screeching*
*vibrates at the frequency of light from trying to contain mass amounts of hype energy*


So ye, to say I'm excited would be an understatement. There's a really long, arduous story of personal growth and relation that goes along with that excitement, but I won't bother you all with that now.

Image

Everyone @ me at this point in time. AJkadsfnjglfshg;kjfkdf.

What's more important is that we move on to the important bits of this blog.

_____

I promised to do one of these, what? A week ago? More than that? I am such a horrible person, I'll get my life together one of these days, I swear.

Who knows what time it is? I sure don't, I keep thinking it's 1pm and it's 10am, but we all know I am not good at keeping track of anything, so let's put that to the side and:

Get Recc'd

Image

We're going to do stories and poems in this edition, so hang on to your butts, everyone.

Stories:


Standing Up by TheDevilsHalo;.

Sometimes the smallest of things can be the biggest cause of change in someone's life.

__

Remembering and Forgetting by spencer hastings.

e v e r y t h i n g t h e r e i s a n d w i l l b e .

__

Lovesong by radioactive.

Whenever I'm alone with you I feel whole.

__

One Million Bullets by aliens.

It only took a day for the world to fall apart.

____

Poems:


Lore
I'll Find My Way
Glitch
phoenix
Sweet Dreams
The Heart of Me

___

Alright, we all know the drill by now. Let's show all of these lovely works the attention they deserve!

Image

And, if you're looking for more, I have a compilation of all of my recc blogs h e r e.

_____

Whelp, I'm off to get ready for work now. I hope you all have fabulous days, and if you need someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a comment or message here on Mibba or over on Tumblr. I'm always ready to listen and share memes to brighten your day.

Never forget, you are valid, you are worthy, you are lovely, and I am so proud of you.
May 8th, 2018 at 04:44pm