Beta Readers and Comment Swaps!

Hello everyone! I'm taking a bit of a break right now from writing as I've just posted the second chapter of my story Heir of Night and I'm so excited that I'm getting somewhere and I know exactly what the entirety of the novel is going to be about. For now, I'm posting the lightly edited first draft as it comes out, and I'm hoping that it'll just get better as it goes on.

I have been really thinking lately about beta readers and editing even though I'm far off from starting that process of writing, but what do you guys think of beta readers for novels and the editing process? I find it to be incredibly daunting at this point, but I guess I'll never know until I get to that point!

Anyway, on to the comment swap portion of this little blog post! So, the rules are simple!

1. No incest or rape stories please.
2. I will leave a comment a minimum 200 words on your story.
3. I will only comment on the first two chapters of any chaptered story!
4. Have fun!

So, here are the stories you can choose from! I'm only asking for feedback on the first chapters, but if you feel like reading on please feel free!

1. Heir Of Night
2. The Fall
May 15th, 2018 at 09:09pm