Loving With A Broken Heart?

Loving is hard and it's one of the most courageous things you can do here in this life. People have a lot of personal issues they deal with inside and when someone close to you hurts you, it's usually an accident. A lot of people have insecurities these days and they are very ashamed of themselves, jealous, or even in denial of who they are. It is hard loving ourselves but we can only experience and receive as much love as we're willing to give ourselves. Self love is very important. When it comes to loving with a broken heart, it seems nearly impossible but understand that love never dies. Love is life and life can only be sustained if there is a supporting environment- same as love. You have to allow your mind and your heart to be able to sustain love if you are to fully experience love. With deep love comes deep understanding. Understand that life never ends. When a person dies close to us, it feels like the end of the world, but a person is not limited by their body or their persona to the world. People are defined by their hearts and the essence of who they are deep down inside. Think about how a person makes you feel when you're around them and the chemistry you share with them. Think about who they are on the inside, not the outside. Their true essence is the feel and understanding of that person. A person can make you feel rotten, but understanding why they treat you that way and why you take it so hard can sometimes ease the pain. None of us want to be hurt again but if you try to love with fear and worry in your heart, most likely it will happen because you are expecting it. When it comes to loving, You must always experience love from the heart, not from your mind. Know the truth of how you feel inside and be willing to give that love and find a reflection of that love. Life keeps going, and so must we... It takes too much energy to block out our own heart. Getting hurt is always a risk... but even living comes with the risk of dying...

Understand this blog isn't meant for preaching, just sharing my personal experiences of life and hoping to help those who are in need of healing.

I hope this blog helps someone and finds you in the right state of mind to take this in and help heal your inner heart... even if its just a small amount. Have a good day.

HOW CAN THIS HELP MY WRITING?

Understand that writing is an exercise of the heart as well as the subconscious. Follow your heart and the story of your story will be told through your experiences...
May 18th, 2018 at 04:12am