We Are Official + New Phone

So on May 19, 2018, I became official with Jon(the guy I was seeing). It's been over six months since my break up, and I was tired of worrying what everyone would think of me if I found someone else. We got into voice on discord, and he said he wanted to ask me something. I replied with "I think I know what it is."

I said he was going to ask me when we are going to be official. He said no, it was if it would be weird if it would be weird to like my stuff on facebook. BOY WAS I WRONG. He then asked "Well are you ready?"

We having been seeing each other for at least two months. He was starting to get impatient(I don't blame him). I was just like "Well, what the hell?! You are my boyfriend!"

So we are official on facebook and tall that other good stuff. F*ck anyone who has some sh*t to say. I deserve to be happy.

I got a new phone on Saturday. The original reason why I was going to the phone store was to get my ex off my phone plan. Well...that didn't plan out like I hoped. So he is still on it. I got a new phone though. It's nice to have a phone that doesn't sh*t the bed every second of the day. I got the Samsung S9 for those who are curious.

I texted my ex I got a new phone because I needed it, and I would like him to remove himself from my plan. He replied that he is glad we are on the same page with that(Umm....a few months ago you were mad I even suggested such a thing, SO OKAY).

He then told me he canceled the bank account the phone bill gets paid with. Immediately I was like "I GOT TO FIX THE MESS YOU MADE".

I asked him to give me the username and password he made for our online phone account(because he made it, and I didn't care at the time to be aware of what it was. I trusted him too much).
His reply?

"I don't know what it is. It will take me awhile to get that to you."

Ummm.....EXCUSE ME?! What the f*ck kind of bullshit is that? I was convinced he was trying to get a rise outta me. So I simply stopped replying. He is either doing this because someone probably told hi I have a new boyfriend. Or he is just a difficult a**hole overall.
Either way he is an immature a**hole.

I am calling the phone company tomorrow to get this taken care of.

Sorry the end of this blog was on a sourish note, and a ton of cursing. Hope you all are well.
May 21st, 2018 at 03:35am