Deletion *EDITED*

I deleted the Ville Valo story and my Norman Reedus one's. I tried to get back into them and it was then that I realized how much they didn't make sense and I had forgotten where I was going. As of this point, I'm going to delete my other one as well: You Can Forget The Past, but the Past Won't Forget You. Yet again, I have found a dead end because I didn't think far enough ahead and none of it was making sense to me. I didn't do enough research and never really plotted anything out. Long gone are the days where I'd write an entire story on paper then type it up.

Honestly, I just want to better myself as a writer and these stories make little to no sense to me. It's time I stepped my game up and got better. I know I'm a great writer and these stories do not show that. The final story in my line up: The Mark I Breath on You will stay until Amby and I figure out where we're going with it. There's been plenty of talk but we both lead busy lives so it takes a little bit for anything to really get done. I can't blame her though.

I hope you guys stick with me and don't mind the craziness that is my life. Shit happens and ideas come and go. Eventually I'll post more stories but this time I'm going to finish them before I post them. And also, I plan to read and re-read everything before it goes out, that way I'm happy with the finished product. Thank you all so much for sticking by my side and keep a look out for something new.

**!!EDIT!!**
Soooooooooo as you probably saw, You Can Forget the Past is back up and running. After talking to a couple people who enjoyed the story and wanted me to stick with it, I decided to keep it up and to just finish it. I don't think I have very many chapters left of this one before it's done, but once it is then I will begin something else or whatever.
May 21st, 2018 at 08:48pm