Let's Get F**ked Up and Die

Anyone know it? It's by Motion City Soundtrack (I hope I don't get in trouble for swearing in the title because it's the song name so I can't help it).

Well anyway today Matt (dude I skipped RE with) and I decided it should be our years song because well basically our whole year is full of wankers.

You see Matt, Mina, Tom and I got called out at the start of RE to sign this stuff for our exams since we were away yesterday when everyone else did it. But first we had to go get Tom from the music rooms where he was doing this song thing for our formal in 2 weeks.

So we did that then we sent Mina (he's weird) back to class and went and hung out in a spare class room at the music rooms with Sarah, Tom, Kyper and Laura. They are doing some Delta Goodrem song at the formal, it's shit me and Matt told them they should have done Let's Get Fucked Up and Die but Sarah said no. She likes to be in control of everything around her, she is a crazy Delta fan so obviously she picked the song. Sarah and Laura are singing, Tom is playing Piano and Kyper is playing guitar.

I have a large amount of hate towards Sarah (we used to be friends when we were little but then she got 'popular') and she got heaps cut when Matt agreed with me and bagged out her song, then Laura said next time she would consult me for song choice next time and she was all like *jaw hangs open* T'was funny. XD
October 23rd, 2007 at 03:20pm