Rampage Movie Review (Minor Spoilers)

Rampage was actually an alright movie. For it to be based off a video game from the 90's I believe, it was a pretty decent movie. The Rock was the main star and his acting has really gotten better over the years. He was great for that movie and I'm glad he was the star. The movie had a very powerful message behind it regarding how precious life is for both humans and non humans, forgiveness, and helping people who are mean, annoying and seemingly don't deserve to be helped or saved. The Rock saved the "bad guy" soon after he was introduced and the bad guy became very useful to the story later on. The movie also had a message about having a change of heart and how not giving up on those you love can help them from destroying themselves. and lastly, there is always more to people beneath the surface of who they appear to be in front of your face, you just have to give them a chance. If you don't care about the hidden messages, you'll still like it cause the acting wasn't too bad, I loved the characters but I really hate how a lot of them actually died off in the movie. The action was great and of course the movie did not discriminate between gender roles. The Rocks's sidekick girl was very useful and one of the female Antagonists was very convincing of her role. The females were great in this movie, Ralph was a beast of course! Liz was a monster and of course, George was a savage! They had little to work with but the producers managed to pull off a decent movie based off the video game. I give it a 3 out of 5!
May 24th, 2018 at 08:40am