Blazing Sun

I know it's nice that the sun's shinning after the stinking weather we've had the last few days, but at the moment I really wish it wouldn't. I'm trying to do some history courswork and I can hardly see the screen for sun! It's giving me a damn headache. Anyway, here's what I'm trying to write at the moment.

"As well as his decision to go to Nice, Garibaldi was the most influential and important figure in the absorption of the southern states of Sicily and Naples because his military expertise was crucial to the absorption of the Southern States. Garibaldi was a “guerrilla par excellence” which meant the by 1st October 1860 he had taken control of the Kingdom of the Two Scillies. Although he ruled as Dictator for a period of time, he does introduce the Piedmontese laws (the Statuto) into southern Italy in preparation for annexation to Piedmont."

Interesting, eh? Well, actually that's tight because it isn't that bad.

I finally updated my story. I knew what I was going to write for a week or more, but I just hadn't got around to doing it. Anyway, last night I sat down and got it done. I already know what the next chapter's about. To let you in on a secret, lets just say Taylor's musings about the bodyguard happen.

A lots happened to me since I last wrote and maybe I'll fill you in on it again some time, but not right now coz this is only a quick message and it would take ages to write.

I watched a tonne of sport over the weekend! - the rugby world cup final and the London Royal Watches Grand Prix (snooker for you and me). I still can't believe Ronnie lost.
October 23rd, 2007 at 04:43pm