I Quit my Job

So I've been kinda having a life crisis for the past few months or so and one of the reasons was that I was working this shitty retail job that I hated. I was really good at that job and I feel a lot of guilt for leaving but it just seriously made me so unhappy and was affecting my mental health.

So tomorrow will be my last day and I feel really bittersweet about it. I don't really have another job lined up so I'm a little concerned about what I'm going to do for money. I have all of my bills planned out for the month of June so I'll be okay for a little while, but eventually I am going to have to find another job.

I'm also not really scared, though, and I think that's because I finally have time to breathe and find something that I really want to do. I really want to get back into writing and I want to keep growing my online clothing business. I don't make enough money from it to support myself, but hopefully someday I will.

It just feels so...uncertain, this time in your life where you're trying to find a place for yourself. I just keep feeling like nothing I do is ever going to take off or go anywhere and I'll just be stuck in this town the rest of my life. I mean I'm still pretty young. I'm only 21, but I feel life already going by so fast and I just feel like I won't ever be able to be stable and be happy. However, I'm also not too much of a disheartened adult because I also feel like everything is going to work out and I'll be okay.

Sorry if this was just a jumble of thoughts. Has anyone ever quit their job before and not really had a plan? I'd like some advice on how you get past these feelings of doubt and trying to make your passions a reality.
May 26th, 2018 at 06:26am