Positive Affirmations

Hey, guys!

Happy Saturday! I'm gonna try to make this blog positive and short since my upper arms hurt sooo much lol.

I feel like all my blogs recently have been really negative and me feeling down on myself and in despair...so I wanna talk about positive affirmations/energy.

Basically, I really believe in positive affirmations/putting things out in the universe and when it universe hears you, it has a quick turn around.

So instead of being like "Oh, my life sucks" or "I'm sad I can't find a job" (which are all things I said to myself last week) I started to realize I feel like shit when I say these things so I started to put myself in the mindset of "I'm going to get this job" and "I'm going to be happy today" and I noticed my mood and vibration just start to get higher.

It's such a simple thing but it will really get you.

I'm also now just trying to make myself better. As of yesterday, I started a new lifestyle. I don't wanna say "diet" cause I feel like it makes it temporary/not going to last long, but basically, I'm watching what I eat and put into my body, I'm drinking more water, I downloaded the Nike training app and did a workout (lol which is why my arms hurt cause ya girl can't do A SINGLE pushup).

In short, I'm trying to better myself on all levels. I feel like grounding myself, improving myself, and talking to my "guides" is what keeps me sane and I wasn't doing that for a second with all the crazy stuff going on with my life.

Oh! I also changed my blog layout. I love the bottle emotions layout, but I feel like this one fits more with the theme I'm trying to do.

So yeah, good shit and speaking my existence into the world.

Nothing prayer, tarot, and water can't fix lol.

Hopefully, I start writing soon. I have this WILD dream that was so visually stunning and amazing and dreams have been like a big chunk of inspiration for things I write as well as just things that are beautiful so hopefully, I can do something soon.

If not, I ALWAYS enjoy updating She even if it takes me like 6-12 months to write a chapter lol.

Hope you're all having a great week/will have a great Memorial Day weekend if you're in the states.

See ya in the next blog.
May 26th, 2018 at 03:33pm