Allergic Reaction + Rambles

HI MIBBA!

So Wednesday night I started a new medication. The next day I woke up to what looked like welts/bug bites all down my right leg. They were very itchy and red. At first I freaked out thinking I has some sort of bug thing going on in my room. But I took the medicine again the following night, then woke up with more of these welts/bite looking marks on my body. I told my mom and asked everyone in the house if they had any of these marks on them. They all replied no. So I was just thinking to myself "wtf?!"

Well last night after the movies with my dad I took my medicine. I stayed up for a little bit and my feet were so itchy. I looked at them and the same marks were forming on my feet now. Then 20 minutes later I felt really lightheaded. So I came to the conclusion that this new medicine is f*cking me up. I am not taking it until I talk to my doctor on Tuesday. But I still have these bumps all over my body at this point, and THEY ARE SO ITCHY. I cancelled my plans with friends today because I just felt gross with all these marks all over me, and I'm just a lazy antisocial a**hole.

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. He turns 51 this year. Damn, time flies, huh?
We went and saw Deadpool 2 last night. I enjoyed the movie, and it was just nice spending time with my Dad. We are doing cake, presents, and a special dinner for him tonight.

I thought I had more to ramble on....whoops.

Have a good one mibba!
May 26th, 2018 at 04:19pm